Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 13:21 in Physics & Chemistry
People debating politics are well-advised to shed more light than heat. Engineers working in optical technologies have the same aspiration.
- Engineers tune a nanoscale grating structure to trap and release a variety of light wavesTue, 17 Feb 2009, 13:22:54 EST
- Using a grating with a grade, engineers trap a rainbowFri, 27 Jun 2008, 17:28:49 EDT
- Trapping a rainbow: Lehigh researchers slow broadband light waves with nanoplasmonic structuresMon, 14 Mar 2011, 16:35:15 EDT
- Rainbow-trapping scientist now strives to slow light waves even furtherTue, 12 Apr 2011, 17:01:53 EDT
- Stanford engineers create nanoscale nonlinear light sourceThu, 22 Sep 2011, 16:39:16 EDT