Participating in certain mental activities, like reading magazines or crafting in middle age or later in life, may delay or prevent memory loss, according to a study released today that will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology's 61st Annual Meeting in Seattle, April 25 to May 2, 2009.
- Can exercising your brain prevent memory loss?Tue, 17 Feb 2009, 16:23:08 EST
- Having a parent with dementia may affect memory in midlifeWed, 18 Feb 2009, 18:15:45 EST
- Memory problems may be sign of stroke riskWed, 9 Feb 2011, 13:37:33 EST
- Have migraine? Bigger waistline may be linkedThu, 12 Feb 2009, 16:51:15 EST
- 'Brain exercises' may delay memory decline in dementiaMon, 3 Aug 2009, 16:25:02 EDT