Tuesday, February 17, 2009 - 15:14 in Astronomy & Space
(AP) -- An odd, greenish backward-flying comet is zipping by Earth this month, as it takes its only trip toward the sun from the farthest edges of the solar system.
- Last visit home for ESA's comet chaser RosettaTue, 20 Oct 2009, 11:38:40 EDT
- Do missing Jupiters mean massive comet belts?Tue, 27 Nov 2012, 12:06:00 EST
- First measurement of the age of cometary materialThu, 25 Feb 2010, 16:37:40 EST
- Astronomers discover missing link for origin of cometsThu, 4 Sep 2008, 15:23:14 EDT
- Comet dust reveals unexpected mixing of solar systemThu, 18 Sep 2008, 14:36:25 EDT