Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 14:56 in Physics & Chemistry
A new ink developed by researchers at the University of Illinois allows them to write their own silver linings.
- Silver pen has the write stuff for flexible electronicsTue, 28 Jun 2011, 20:02:12 EDT
- New silver-based ink has applications in electronics, researchers sayThu, 12 Feb 2009, 14:38:33 EST
- Particle-free silver ink prints small, high-performance electronicsFri, 13 Jan 2012, 11:35:28 EST
- The toxicity of antimicrobial silver in products can be reducedWed, 24 Feb 2010, 9:46:22 EST
- Antibacterial silver nanoparticles are a blastMon, 24 May 2010, 10:03:39 EDT