Thursday, February 5, 2009 - 13:49 in Health & Medicine
Breast-cancer rates fell steeply and swiftly among postmenopausal women who quit combination hormones in 2002 after warnings about its potential hazards.
- Breast cancer risk rapidly declines after women stop taking postmenopausal combined hormone therapyWed, 4 Feb 2009, 17:44:26 EST
- Why women quit breast cancer drugs earlySun, 11 Dec 2011, 17:32:34 EST
- Breast tenderness in women getting combo hormone therapy associated with increase in breast densityFri, 14 Oct 2011, 14:37:30 EDT
- Hormone therapy use by postmenopausal women may increase incidence of more advanced breast cancerTue, 19 Oct 2010, 16:36:09 EDT
- Study finds breast cancer incidence rates no longer declining in US womenMon, 28 Feb 2011, 13:34:22 EST