Exposure to more television and other electronic media during the teenage years appears to be associated with developing depression symptoms in young adulthood, especially among men, according to a report in the February issue of Archives of General Psychiatry.
- Teen media exposure associated with depression symptoms in young adulthoodMon, 2 Feb 2009, 18:14:58 EST
- Symptoms of depression associated with increase in abdominal fatMon, 1 Dec 2008, 17:15:20 EST
- Family therapy helps relieve depression symptoms in bipolar teensMon, 1 Sep 2008, 16:35:24 EDT
- Adolescent insomnia linked to depression and substance abuse during adolescence and young adulthoodWed, 1 Oct 2008, 14:42:33 EDT
- Psychotic-like symptoms associated with poor outcomes in patients with depressionMon, 6 Dec 2010, 16:51:57 EST