Virginia Tech's Center for Intelligent Material Systems and Structures (CIMSS) has teamed with Physical Acoustics Corporation (PAC), of Princeton Junction, N.J., to develop a suite of new technologies to provide a continuous, energy independent monitoring of the structural integrity of U.S. bridges.
- Implementing sustainable technology to monitor the integrity of the nation's bridgesThu, 16 Apr 2009, 16:14:50 EDT
- Crossing the gap: Civil engineers develop improved method for detecting, measuring bridge damageThu, 19 Jul 2012, 13:07:23 EDT
- U of Minnesota's independent study of the I-35W bridge collapse results parallel NTSB reportThu, 20 Nov 2008, 12:23:27 EST
- Modern tests demonstrate soundness of old iron bridgeMon, 21 Dec 2009, 0:56:18 EST
- Wireless nano sensors could save bridges, buildingsFri, 9 Apr 2010, 10:32:59 EDT