The self-perceptions and life experiences of young homeless people vary significantly by race, according to a new study by researchers at the University of California, San Francisco. The findings underscore the need for a more tailored approach to youth homelessness intervention and prevention programs.
- Perceptions and experiences of homeless youth vary by race, UCSF study showsThu, 29 Jan 2009, 13:57:43 EST
- Homeless youths most often victims of crime: study led by York U researcherMon, 27 Sep 2010, 11:50:52 EDT
- Homeless youth need more than treatment for substance abuse, study saysMon, 12 May 2008, 12:28:41 EDT
- Family largely ignored in Canada's response to youth homelessnessWed, 13 Apr 2011, 11:05:41 EDT
- Study looks at how homeless kids' use of online social networks can affect sexual behaviorMon, 28 Feb 2011, 9:31:56 EST