Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 17:49 in Psychology & Sociology
People who donate a kidney live just as long and are just as healthy as those with two kidneys, according to a new study by University of Minnesota researchers that is the largest ever done on the long-term health consequences of donation.
- Donating kidney does not appear to significantly increase long-term risk of deathTue, 9 Mar 2010, 16:27:20 EST
- Metabolic syndrome in living kidney donors worsens function of remaining kidneyMon, 21 Jun 2010, 13:37:03 EDT
- Kidney abnormalities require more researchThu, 14 Jan 2010, 19:09:55 EST
- Kidney donation Web sites raise ethical concernsWed, 15 Oct 2008, 17:22:24 EDT
- Talking increases kidney donationThu, 29 Oct 2009, 15:01:25 EDT