Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 16:14 in Psychology & Sociology
(PhysOrg.com) -- A team of researchers from the University of Sydney has developed an innovative method to analyse digital photographs of faces in order to determine an individual's risk of developing Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA).
- Study finds increased 'sibling risk' of obstructive sleep apnea in childrenSat, 1 Aug 2009, 6:36:36 EDT
- Sleep-disordered breathing comes at a heavy costWed, 12 Jan 2011, 12:01:05 EST
- Sleep apnoea linked with increased risk of cancer deathTue, 4 Sep 2012, 11:09:25 EDT
- Obstructive sleep apnea linked with later risk of heart diseaseMon, 12 Jul 2010, 17:15:59 EDT
- Insomnia with short sleep duration is a risk factor for diabetesTue, 9 Jun 2009, 0:29:53 EDT