Sunday, January 11, 2009 - 03:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Pushed to their limits, thousands of Japanese are literally working themselves to death each year, a scourge the Asian power has started to address but which could get worse in the global economic crisis.
- Economic crisis heightens financial fallout for bereavedSun, 21 Jun 2009, 16:36:01 EDT
- Americans support action on global warming despite economic crisisWed, 18 Mar 2009, 13:53:47 EDT
- 999: The human face of economic crisisWed, 9 Sep 2009, 6:28:58 EDT
- A new explanation of 'Asian paradox'Wed, 28 Oct 2009, 11:46:58 EDT
- Despite recession, Hispanic and Asian buying power expected to surge in USFri, 5 Nov 2010, 10:03:52 EDT