Tuesday, December 30, 2008 - 13:56 in Health & Medicine
Nearly 200,000 out-of-hospital incidents of sudden cardiac arrest occur among U.S. residents each year. For every minute care is delayed, survival is decreased.
- Saving lives more efficiently: Cardiac arrest study may help EMS and ERsTue, 23 Sep 2008, 16:43:36 EDT
- Post-cardiac arrest care key to survivalThu, 23 Oct 2008, 12:08:47 EDT
- Chances of surviving cardiac arrest at home or work unchanged in 30 yearsWed, 2 Dec 2009, 16:26:55 EST
- Mayo Clinic study guides physicians using therapeutic cooling to treat cardiac arrest patientsThu, 20 Oct 2011, 14:39:15 EDT
- Black patients have lower rate of survival after in-hospital cardiac arrestTue, 15 Sep 2009, 16:59:12 EDT