Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 07:35 in Psychology & Sociology
A Princeton University scientist will present new evidence today demonstrating that sugar can be an addictive substance, wielding its power over the brains of lab animals in a manner similar to many drugs of abuse.
- Sugar can be addictive, Princeton scientist saysWed, 10 Dec 2008, 7:28:48 EST
- Training the brain to think ahead in addictionThu, 27 Jan 2011, 10:14:34 EST
- Thinner cortex in cocaine addicts may reflect drug use and a pre-existing disposition to drug abuseWed, 8 Oct 2008, 18:42:59 EDT
- Faulty signaling in brain increases craving for sugar and drugsTue, 30 Aug 2011, 22:32:45 EDT
- All about addictionWed, 23 Feb 2011, 13:35:41 EST