Monday, December 8, 2008 - 14:49 in Mathematics & Economics
(PhysOrg.com) -- European researchers have developed a cost-effective method for manufacturing flexible displays in much the same way that newspapers are printed. Their work promises to revolutionise packaging, advertising and even clothing.
- Rutgers physicists test highly flexible organic semiconductorsSun, 17 Feb 2013, 10:04:05 EST
- Flexible films for photovoltaicsThu, 26 May 2011, 22:41:30 EDT
- 'Nanonet' circuits closer to making flexible electronics realityWed, 23 Jul 2008, 13:22:27 EDT
- Penn researchers make flexible, low-voltage circuits using nanocrystalsMon, 26 Nov 2012, 15:34:28 EST
- New method for recovering pricey nanoparticlesWed, 14 Apr 2010, 11:46:23 EDT