Monday, December 8, 2008 - 03:14 in Earth & Climate
Chile's glaciers are on the retreat, a sign of global warming but also a threat to fresh water reserves at the southern end of South America, a report has found.
- Research shows continued decline of Oregon's largest glacierTue, 7 Sep 2010, 11:50:38 EDT
- Southern glaciers grow out of step with NorthThu, 30 Apr 2009, 14:39:18 EDT
- Unprecedented glacier melting in the Andes blamed on climate changeTue, 22 Jan 2013, 11:37:40 EST
- Glacial advancesFri, 1 May 2009, 15:23:04 EDT
- Ice shelves disappearing on Antarctic PeninsulaMon, 22 Feb 2010, 13:42:34 EST