Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 14:14 in Health & Medicine
A team of cancer researchers from several Boston academic medical centers has discovered a potential treatment for a group of tumors that have resisted previous targeted therapy approaches.
- Combining targeted therapy drugs may treat previously resistant tumorsSun, 30 Nov 2008, 14:07:42 EST
- New mechanisms of tumor resistance to targeted therapy in lung cancer are discoveredTue, 17 Aug 2010, 13:23:55 EDT
- 'Synthetic lethality' strategy improves molecularly targeted cancer therapyTue, 21 Sep 2010, 14:49:49 EDT
- Mass. General study reveals how lung cancers evolve in response to targeted treatmentWed, 23 Mar 2011, 14:37:11 EDT
- Targeted cancer therapy kills prostate tumor cellsMon, 6 Jun 2011, 9:34:18 EDT