A 10-year-old Chicago girl born with an abnormally small bladder that made her incontinent has become the first patient to benefit from a new robotic-assisted bladder-reconstruction method developed by surgeons at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
- Surgeons perform world's first pediatric robotic bladder reconstructionThu, 20 Nov 2008, 11:59:18 EST
- Robotic surgery extends benefits to bladder cancer patients at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill CornellWed, 30 Jul 2008, 11:22:20 EDT
- Urologists report success using robot-assisted surgery for urinary abnormalityMon, 18 Aug 2008, 12:42:24 EDT
- Robotic approach to urothelial cancer of the kidney proves to be beneficial for patientsSun, 26 Apr 2009, 1:38:45 EDT
- New study into bladder regeneration heralds organ replacement treatmentTue, 23 Nov 2010, 10:34:00 EST