Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 13:28 in Mathematics & Economics
US research firm Nielsen and its partner NeuroFocus said Wednesday they would offer a new service in Japan to scan the brain waves of potential customers to help companies improve their marketing.
- Exclusive marketing contracts best when competition is fierce, Rotman study findsWed, 18 Mar 2009, 13:53:40 EDT
- Improving financial reporting in private firms' interest, new study of emerging markets suggestsMon, 14 Mar 2011, 11:06:09 EDT
- Special brain wave boost slows motionThu, 1 Oct 2009, 13:18:47 EDT
- Brain waves reveal video game aptitudeWed, 24 Oct 2012, 21:37:05 EDT
- The mind's eye scans like a spotlightWed, 12 Aug 2009, 12:39:12 EDT