When reef fish get a mouthful of sand, coral reefs can drown. That's the latest startling evidence to emerge from research into the likely fate of reefs under climate change and rising sea levels, at the ARC Centre of Excellence for Coral Reef Studies (CoECRS).
- Turf wars: Sand and corals don't mixWed, 8 Oct 2008, 9:50:29 EDT
- Weed-eating fish 'key to reef survival'Thu, 10 Mar 2011, 10:14:41 EST
- Lessons in coral reef survival from deep timeMon, 23 Jan 2012, 13:05:56 EST
- Extinction predictor 'will help protect coral reefs'Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 10:02:30 EST
- Fringe dwellers 'hold secrets of survival'Fri, 18 Jun 2010, 9:04:06 EDT