Tuesday, October 7, 2008 - 03:14 in Mathematics & Economics
(AP) -- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. will announce Tuesday it is spinning off its manufacturing operations as part of a sweeping plan to cut cuts, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- Device controls electron spin at room temperatureMon, 6 Apr 2009, 10:29:12 EDT
- Putting a spin on light and atomsThu, 16 Sep 2010, 15:16:13 EDT
- UCLA researchers develop new technique to scale up production of graphene micro-supercapacitorsWed, 20 Feb 2013, 12:04:36 EST
- Physicists capture first images of atomic spinMon, 26 Apr 2010, 16:13:31 EDT
- Silicon spin transistors heat up and spins last longerMon, 14 Mar 2011, 21:31:45 EDT