Friday, October 3, 2008 - 13:21 in Earth & Climate
(AP) -- Vietnam's health ministry has discovered the industrial chemical melamine in 18 food products imported from China and three other countries and has ordered them recalled and destroyed, officials said Friday.
- NASA sees Tropical Storm Haima poised for Vietnam landfallFri, 24 Jun 2011, 17:02:09 EDT
- Tropical Storm Parma headed to VietnamTue, 13 Oct 2009, 17:23:38 EDT
- Rutgers study finds many consumers ignore food product recallsTue, 14 Apr 2009, 9:44:00 EDT
- Industrialization of China increases fragility of global food supplyWed, 21 Jan 2009, 13:18:17 EST
- New ways to use biomassTue, 23 Sep 2008, 9:50:51 EDT