Thursday, September 25, 2008 - 05:35 in Astronomy & Space
A novel experiment has dealt a setback to a theory that life on Earth was kickstarted by bacteria that hitched a ride on space rocks.
- NASA researchers: DNA building blocks can be made in spaceTue, 9 Aug 2011, 10:04:11 EDT
- Rare space experiment gives clues about the fundamental structure of the universeTue, 3 Nov 2009, 5:19:26 EST
- Researchers look beyond space and time to cope with quantum theorySun, 28 Oct 2012, 14:54:34 EDT
- AMS experiment takes off for Kennedy Space CenterThu, 19 Aug 2010, 10:22:55 EDT
- Princeton scientists say Einstein's theory applies beyond the solar systemFri, 12 Mar 2010, 12:18:32 EST