Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - 15:42 in Paleontology & Archaeology
(PhysOrg.com) -- New and interesting information is coming out of an archaeological dig at Mt. Lykaion in Greece - an interdisciplinary project University of Arizona students and faculty have worked on since 2004.
- 'Virtual archaeologist' reconnects fragments of an ancient civilizationFri, 15 Aug 2008, 13:07:49 EDT
- New evidence from excavations in Arcadia, Greece, supports theory of the 'Birth of Zeus'Mon, 2 Feb 2009, 18:14:44 EST
- Primate archaeology, proposal of a new research fieldThu, 16 Jul 2009, 9:50:53 EDT
- Pavlopetri -- the world's oldest known submerged townWed, 21 Oct 2009, 10:39:15 EDT
- Small islands given short shrift in assembling archaeological recordThu, 30 Oct 2008, 14:36:32 EDT