Monday, September 22, 2008 - 15:56 in Health & Medicine
Young adults who follow a diet that is low in calories but nutritionally sound for six months appear to lose weight and fat without significant bone loss, according to a report in the September 22 issue of Archives of Internal Medicine.
- Calorie restriction does not appear to induce bone loss in overweight adultsMon, 22 Sep 2008, 16:56:41 EDT
- Adults who eat eggs for breakfast lose 65 percent more weightTue, 5 Aug 2008, 17:23:40 EDT
- Heart-healthy, low-cal diets promote weight loss regardless of fat, protein and carb contentWed, 25 Feb 2009, 17:22:15 EST
- Plant-based, low-carb diet may promote weight loss and improve cholesterol levelsMon, 8 Jun 2009, 16:58:21 EDT
- Current exercise recommendations may not be sufficient for overweight women to sustain weight lossMon, 28 Jul 2008, 17:14:56 EDT