There's a special room at the Marshall Space Flight Center. Researchers call it the "Anechoic Chamber" and they love to test their high-tech instruments there. Normal people think it's just plain spooky. "In here, no one can hear you scream," says engineer Mark James as he opens the door on the surreal.
- Webb Telescope's NIRCam engineering test unit arrives at NASA GoddardTue, 25 May 2010, 17:42:52 EDT
- Color it ready -- Webb Telescope instrument now at GoddardTue, 30 Mar 2010, 16:44:40 EDT
- James Webb Space Telescope begins to take shape at GoddardTue, 15 Sep 2009, 16:15:25 EDT
- Goddard building instrument to study reconnectionFri, 29 Apr 2011, 16:33:20 EDT
- 'Spooky action at a distance' aboard the ISSTue, 9 Apr 2013, 10:35:40 EDT