Monday, September 15, 2008 - 15:07 in Health & Medicine
Some people have trouble indulging, and they regret it later. There's hope for those people, according to a new study in the Journal of Consumer Research.
- Seize the day! New research helps tightwads 'live a little'Mon, 15 Sep 2008, 14:37:18 EDT
- What defines life satisfaction for consumers living in poverty?Mon, 24 Oct 2011, 10:34:44 EDT
- Why do hopeful consumers make healthier choices than happy ones?Tue, 19 Apr 2011, 13:03:04 EDT
- Does seeing overweight people make us eat more?Tue, 19 Apr 2011, 13:03:10 EDT
- The cost of consumer fibbing: Can it hurt to tell a little white lie?Mon, 24 Oct 2011, 10:35:27 EDT