Monday, September 15, 2008 - 10:15 in Health & Medicine
(AP) -- Far too many Americans are dying of dangerous blood clots that can masquerade as simple leg pain, says a major new government effort to get both patients and their doctors to recognize the emergency in time.
- New statement offers advice on treating dangerous, deep blood clotsMon, 21 Mar 2011, 17:06:46 EDT
- Blood clotting finding may lead to new treatmentsWed, 10 Feb 2010, 20:37:00 EST
- Extended use of anti-clotting drug helps some bedridden patientsTue, 6 Jul 2010, 16:56:38 EDT
- 'Clot-busters' no more effective than traditional therapy in treating lung blood clots Mon, 16 May 2011, 18:35:16 EDT
- Pivotal national trial uses newest interventional radiology treatment to bust blood clots in legsMon, 15 Sep 2008, 9:22:28 EDT