(PhysOrg.com) -- NASA's Cassini spacecraft has detected a faint, partial ring orbiting with one small moon of Saturn, and has confirmed the presence of another partial ring orbiting with a second moon. This is further evidence that most of the planet's small, inner moons orbit within partial or complete rings.
- Dark side of a Saturnian moon: Iapetus is coated with foreign dustThu, 10 Dec 2009, 17:42:30 EST
- Cassini sees new objects blazing trails in Saturn ringTue, 24 Apr 2012, 14:22:32 EDT
- 4 of Saturn's moons parade by their parentTue, 17 Mar 2009, 11:58:56 EDT
- 1980s video icon glows on Saturn moonMon, 29 Mar 2010, 15:25:29 EDT
- Oxygen detected in atmosphere of Saturn's moon DioneMon, 5 Mar 2012, 9:35:19 EST