Friday, August 29, 2008 - 14:07 in Health & Medicine
In a ground-breaking advance, French neurosurgeons on Friday said they had successfully treated brain tumours through ultra-keyhole surgery, using a tiny fibre-optic laser to destroy cancerous cells.
- 5-year results show keyhole bowel cancer surgery is safe and effectiveThu, 4 Nov 2010, 10:53:10 EDT
- Laser surgery probe targets individual cancer cellsTue, 24 Jun 2008, 15:35:55 EDT
- New training instrument allows surgeon to feel grasp force in keyhole surgeryMon, 24 Jan 2011, 11:35:55 EST
- Laser microsurgery for tongue cancer is as effective as invasive open surgery according to new studyMon, 20 Jul 2009, 15:28:36 EDT
- MGH researchers report successful new laser treatment for vocal-cord cancerTue, 6 May 2008, 11:42:38 EDT