Monday, August 25, 2008 - 14:42 in Physics & Chemistry
Sony Corporation today announced that it has developed a high-power, short-wavelength red semiconductor laser array diode, ideal for use as a light source in projection devices.
- World's smallest semiconductor laser heralds new era in optical scienceMon, 31 Aug 2009, 4:07:47 EDT
- New technique makes it easier to etch semiconductorsThu, 22 Dec 2011, 16:34:41 EST
- New kind of optical fiber developedFri, 25 Feb 2011, 12:35:12 EST
- New kind of optical fiber developedTue, 1 Mar 2011, 12:39:29 EST
- Quantum leap for phonon lasersMon, 22 Feb 2010, 11:39:42 EST