Monday, August 25, 2008 - 16:14 in Physics & Chemistry
Anxious college freshmen can relax. No matter who will be sharing their dorm room, they have the power to make the relationship better, University of Michigan research suggests.
- How to get a college roommate you can live withMon, 25 Aug 2008, 17:14:59 EDT
- Black college students get better grades with white roommateMon, 15 Dec 2008, 15:29:39 EST
- Freshman weight gain: Women with heavy roommates gain lessTue, 21 Sep 2010, 17:07:56 EDT
- Roommate assignments key in increasing interracial friendships in collegeThu, 28 May 2009, 10:52:51 EDT
- Empathy: College students don't have as much as they used toFri, 28 May 2010, 8:54:51 EDT