Together with colleagues from the Department of Dermatology and Allergy and the Center for Allergy and Environment of the Technische Universität München, scientists at the Helmholtz Zentrum München have pinpointed a major gene for allergic diseases. The gene was localized using cutting edge technologies for examining the whole human genome at the Helmholtz Zentrum München.
- Munich researchers discover key allergy geneFri, 22 Aug 2008, 11:16:07 EDT
- When our protective armor shows weaknessFri, 1 Aug 2008, 10:37:13 EDT
- Stress during childhood increases the risk of allergiesWed, 18 Jun 2008, 12:35:36 EDT
- Progress in exploring new avenues for brain repairTue, 18 May 2010, 18:08:44 EDT
- Trembling hands and molecular handshakesFri, 23 Oct 2009, 11:59:34 EDT