Tuesday, August 19, 2008 - 04:14 in Astronomy & Space
Human-driven changes in the westerly winds are bringing hotter and drier springs to the American Southwest, according to new research from The University of Arizona in Tucson.
- Drier, warmer springs in US Southwest stem from human-caused changes in windsTue, 19 Aug 2008, 5:14:18 EDT
- Drier conditions projected to accelerate dust storms in the southwestFri, 25 Feb 2011, 10:05:19 EST
- Berkeley Lab scientists contribute to major new report describing climate change impacts on the USTue, 16 Jun 2009, 18:07:42 EDT
- Dramatic ocean circulation changes revealedFri, 14 Jan 2011, 11:06:37 EST
- Warming climate chills Sonoran Desert's spring flowersWed, 16 Dec 2009, 14:43:34 EST