Samsung Electronics, the world leader in advanced semiconductor technology, announced today that it is introducing software designed to optimize the high performance features of its proprietary embedded flash memories: OneNAND, Flex-OneNAND and moviNAND, in smart phones, using the major mobile operating systems - Windows Mobile(CE), Symbian, Linux, and RTOS (real-time operating system).
- New software brings facial-recognition technology to mobile phonesTue, 26 Oct 2010, 10:54:46 EDT
- Smart alarm clock for mobile phonesTue, 23 Sep 2008, 14:29:44 EDT
- Rutgers researchers show new security threat against 'smart phone' usersMon, 22 Feb 2010, 13:19:58 EST
- Future smart phones will project images on the wallTue, 28 Feb 2012, 11:52:02 EST
- Sending science down the phone: New technology will map research across the worldTue, 15 Sep 2009, 21:28:43 EDT