Wednesday, August 13, 2008 - 05:21 in Psychology & Sociology
The contraceptive pill may disrupt women's natural ability to choose a partner genetically dissimilar to themselves, research at the University of Liverpool has found.
- Contraceptive pill influences partner choiceWed, 13 Aug 2008, 1:29:30 EDT
- Unnatural selection: Birth control pills may alter choice of partnersWed, 7 Oct 2009, 12:53:31 EDT
- Research shows that the pill does not deserve its reputation for causing weight gainThu, 30 Oct 2008, 16:28:58 EDT
- Birth control pills affect memory, UCI researchers findFri, 9 Sep 2011, 15:34:43 EDT
- Contraceptive pill not associated with increased long-term risk of deathThu, 11 Mar 2010, 19:26:07 EST