Friday, August 8, 2008 - 13:28 in Biology & Nature
(PhysOrg.com) -- The results of a new study involving a McMaster University researcher provide insight into how scientists might control human embryonic stem cell differentiation.
- Putting microRNAs on the stem cell mapThu, 7 Aug 2008, 12:37:18 EDT
- Protein is key to embryonic stem cell differentiationWed, 18 Mar 2009, 12:46:43 EDT
- Epigenetic mark guides stem cells toward their destinyThu, 19 Mar 2009, 13:55:55 EDT
- Genes that control embryonic stem cell fate identifiedThu, 10 Jul 2008, 13:42:26 EDT
- Human embryonic stem cells provide new insight into muscular dystrophyThu, 31 Mar 2011, 13:37:35 EDT