Friday, July 11, 2008 - 04:21 in Mathematics & Economics
Sony has no plan to cut the price of its PlayStation 3 game console, the company's chief financial officer Nobuyuki Oneda said Friday.
- NYU study finds congestion pricing works best when partnered with land-use planningFri, 23 Sep 2011, 22:37:43 EDT
- Study: Some stock repurchase plans just empty promisesWed, 7 Oct 2009, 17:45:34 EDT
- Evaluating price hikes: Research shows that recent oil shocks are not causing inflationMon, 21 Nov 2011, 15:36:54 EST
- BMC/Drexel report finds food prices in Boston and Philadelphia 50 percent higherWed, 17 Sep 2008, 11:36:21 EDT
- Racing, shooting and zapping your way to better visual skillsThu, 17 Dec 2009, 16:59:25 EST