Saturday, July 5, 2008 - 03:35 in Earth & Climate
A major earthquake with a magnitude of 7.5 hit the region of the Sea of Okhotsk early Saturday, the US Geological Survey said, but no casualties were reported.
- May 2008 earthquake in China could be followed by another significant ruptureWed, 10 Sep 2008, 14:28:38 EDT
- First satellite map of Haiti earthquakeThu, 14 Jan 2010, 12:49:44 EST
- Does the central Andean backarc have the potential for a great earthquake?Sun, 8 May 2011, 13:31:28 EDT
- WHOI expert: Haiti quake occurred in complex, active seismic regionThu, 14 Jan 2010, 12:49:47 EST
- Scientists underestimated potential for Tohoku quake. Now what?Wed, 23 Jan 2013, 15:05:38 EST