Against currently held dogma, scientists at the Universities of Cambridge and Bristol have revealed that the interactions within membrane complexes can be maintained intact in the vacuum of a mass spectrometer. Their research is published in this week's edition of Science Express.
- Membrane complexes take flightThu, 12 Jun 2008, 14:22:55 EDT
- New look at cell membrane reveals surprising organizationMon, 28 Jan 2013, 17:05:51 EST
- Come on in: Nuclear barrier less restrictive than expected in new cellsTue, 6 Oct 2009, 12:37:22 EDT
- Cracking the plant-cell membrane codeMon, 22 Mar 2010, 16:39:15 EDT
- Scientists obtain clearer view of how eye lens proteins are sortedTue, 3 Nov 2009, 14:16:26 EST