Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 15:14 in Astronomy & Space
An international team of scientists from the Sloan Digital Sky Survey (SDSS-II) has unveiled the most complete and detailed map yet of the chemical composition of our Galaxy.
- Old star is 'missing link' in galactic evolutionWed, 3 Mar 2010, 14:01:07 EST
- First of missing primitive stars discoveredWed, 3 Mar 2010, 14:00:54 EST
- BOSS: The Baryon Oscillation Spectroscopic SurveyThu, 18 Sep 2008, 18:50:06 EDT
- Astronomers discover new star-forming regions in Milky WayWed, 26 May 2010, 12:00:58 EDT
- Wild 'teenage'-galaxies booming with star birthsTue, 12 Oct 2010, 10:06:26 EDT