Thursday, June 12, 2008 - 17:07 in Health & Medicine
(AP) -- The toll from salmonella-tainted tomatoes jumped to 228 illnesses Thursday as the government learned of five dozen previously unknown cases and said it is possible the food poisoning contributed to a cancer patient's death.
- Salmonella: Trickier than we imaginedFri, 13 Jun 2008, 11:23:13 EDT
- NIH scientists describe how salmonella bacteria spread in humansThu, 30 Sep 2010, 16:57:53 EDT
- Salmonella's sweet tooth predicts its downfallTue, 19 May 2009, 10:15:43 EDT
- Understanding how bacteria come back from the deadFri, 3 Feb 2012, 16:37:11 EST
- Certain form of tomatoes could be key to prostate cancer preventionThu, 29 May 2008, 15:36:03 EDT