Researchers led by a team at the Michigan Center for Translational Pathology at the University of Michigan Health System have identified traits of an aggressive type of prostate cancer that occurs in about 10 percent of men who have the disease. They hope the discovery could lead, possibly within the next few years, to a simple urine test that will help to diagnose this variation of prostate cancer.
- U-M researchers discover traits of aggressive form of prostate cancerMon, 9 Jun 2008, 13:29:16 EDT
- Researchers discover metabolite linked to aggressive prostate cancerWed, 11 Feb 2009, 13:22:52 EST
- Urine test shows prostate cancer risk, U-M study finds Wed, 3 Aug 2011, 14:35:04 EDT
- Scientists target aggressive prostate cancerWed, 2 Mar 2011, 14:35:38 EST
- U-M scientists find potential driver of some aggressive prostate cancersMon, 4 Apr 2011, 12:05:49 EDT