Friday, May 23, 2008 - 11:21 in Physics & Chemistry
Imperial researchers have come one step closer to finding the 'holy grail' in the field of plastic semiconductors by demonstrating a class of material that could make electrically-driven plastic laser diodes a reality.
- How to avoid traps in plastic electronicsMon, 30 Jul 2012, 11:06:18 EDT
- The sweetness of biodegradable plasticsTue, 14 Dec 2010, 10:04:16 EST
- Toys made of liquid woodTue, 2 Dec 2008, 15:57:26 EST
- Toward safer plastics that lock in potentially harmful plasticizersWed, 11 Aug 2010, 13:37:29 EDT
- Lasers used to form 3-D crystals made of nanoparticlesWed, 1 Jun 2011, 16:36:26 EDT