Monday, May 19, 2008 - 15:21 in Paleontology & Archaeology
A group of undergraduates at the University of Chicago has come in touch with the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition, launching the first archaeological dig of the famed Chicago fair site in Jackson Park.
- Scientists issue call to action for archaeological sites threatened by rising seasWed, 27 Oct 2010, 16:32:48 EDT
- Texas A&M-led study shows earliest American residents came at least 15,500 years agoThu, 24 Mar 2011, 18:02:45 EDT
- University of Chicago scientists await start-up of Large Hadron ColliderMon, 8 Sep 2008, 14:07:50 EDT
- New Hebrew University excavations strengthen identification of Herod's grave at HerodiumWed, 19 Nov 2008, 10:30:25 EST
- Irikaitz archaeological site -- host to a 25,000-year-old pendantThu, 29 Dec 2011, 13:31:46 EST