Friday, May 16, 2008 - 10:07 in Health & Medicine
Patients who have undergone surgical procedures for the removal of lung cancer can tolerate and benefit from exercise regimens started just a month after surgery, according to a new study led by researchers at the Duke Comprehensive Cancer Center.
- Lung cancer patients can tolerate post-surgery exercise, and can benefit from itFri, 16 May 2008, 11:07:41 EDT
- Highly-specialized, minimally-invasive surgery for lung cancer allows patient to go home soonerTue, 28 Oct 2008, 10:44:16 EDT
- Fox Chase finds all-biologic regimen efficacious and well-tolerated in elderly lung cancer patientsSat, 1 Aug 2009, 15:37:16 EDT
- Study finds that practice makes perfect in lung cancer surgeryThu, 23 Oct 2008, 14:23:57 EDT
- Surgery remans an option for advanced lung cancerSun, 26 Jul 2009, 19:08:02 EDT