Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 05:14 in Earth & Climate
(AP) -- The deaths of six sea lions found in traps on the Columbia River earlier this month were likely caused by the heat, and not by gunshots as officials first suspected, the National Marine Fisheries Service said.
- Penguins and sea lions help produce new atlasMon, 16 Nov 2009, 14:22:53 EST
- Male lions use ambush hunting strategyMon, 18 Mar 2013, 17:33:51 EDT
- Unraveling the natural history of the lion using host and virus population genomicsFri, 7 Nov 2008, 5:57:15 EST
- DNA confirms genetically distinct lion population for EthiopiaThu, 11 Oct 2012, 12:36:13 EDT
- Notorious 'man-eating' lions of Tsavo likely ate about 35 people -- not 135, scientists sayMon, 2 Nov 2009, 15:36:49 EST