Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 12:56 in Health & Medicine
Oregon Health & Science University Cancer Institute researchers have pinpointed the protein that can lead to genetic changes that cause lung cancer. The research will be published Tuesday, May 12, in the British Journal of Cancer.
- OHSU Cancer Institute researchers pinpoint how smoking causes cancerTue, 13 May 2008, 13:35:42 EDT
- Scientists find new genes linked to lung cancerWed, 22 Oct 2008, 13:36:54 EDT
- OHSU Cancer Institute researcher: radiation, immunotherapy gives greater effectivenessSat, 27 Sep 2008, 0:29:59 EDT
- MIT biologists pinpoint a genetic change that helps tumors move to other parts of the bodyWed, 6 Apr 2011, 13:39:26 EDT
- Study pinpoints novel cancer gene and biomarkerWed, 24 Jun 2009, 13:38:19 EDT