Tuesday, May 13, 2008 - 05:07 in Health & Medicine
Researchers at the University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center have found a series of markers that indicate which patients are more likely to survive cancers of the base of the tongue and tonsils.
- HPV linked to better survival in tonsil, tongue cancer, U-M study findsTue, 13 May 2008, 6:07:16 EDT
- DNA test could be key to targeting treatments for head and neck cancerTue, 6 Oct 2009, 16:27:04 EDT
- PMH finding may help some tonsil cancer patients avoid chemotherapyTue, 3 Nov 2009, 13:09:40 EST
- Markers for inflammation discovered in breast cancer survivors are linked to survivalTue, 26 May 2009, 16:37:54 EDT
- The great tonsil dilemmaTue, 8 Feb 2011, 11:03:18 EST