Wednesday, May 7, 2008 - 04:21 in Physics & Chemistry
One of the central challenges of our time is the supply of enough environmentally friendly and resource-efficient energy to our society. In this context, hydrogen technology has taken on increased importance.
- Power from formic acidThu, 8 May 2008, 0:49:26 EDT
- Toward a more efficient use of solar energyThu, 14 Apr 2011, 13:33:01 EDT
- Recipe for low-cost, biomass-derived catalyst for hydrogen productionWed, 24 Apr 2013, 11:33:29 EDT
- Double-action power stations: Energy and hydrogenThu, 23 Apr 2009, 10:30:53 EDT
- Study paves way for new biofuels models, technologiesMon, 10 May 2010, 11:07:36 EDT