Wednesday, May 7, 2008 - 09:56 in Health & Medicine
(AP) -- China has made it mandatory for health care providers to report all cases of a viral illness that has sickened thousands of young children across the country, as the death toll rose Wednesday to 28.
- Study pinpoints causes of child death in ChinaThu, 25 Mar 2010, 20:21:49 EDT
- Annals of Internal Medicine commentary urges public to take precautions against West Nile VirusWed, 12 Sep 2012, 19:02:17 EDT
- Newly discovered virus implicated in deadly Chinese outbreaksTue, 22 Mar 2011, 14:03:22 EDT
- Amid the flu epidemic, don't forget RSV in young childrenMon, 23 Nov 2009, 14:37:46 EST
- New study reveals the financial effects of stroke in ChinaThu, 7 May 2009, 14:31:51 EDT